Chartered Accountants

Tax Returns

In the United Kingdom, a tax return is a document that must be filed with the HM Revenue & Customs declaring liability for taxation.

Different bodies must file different returns with respect to various forms of taxation.

The main returns currently in use are:-

  • SA100 for individuals paying Income Tax
  • SA800 for partnerships
  • SA900 for trusts and estates of deceased persons
  • CT600 for companies paying Corporation Tax
  • P35 for PAYE deductions by employers and National Insurance contributions
  • VAT100 for value added tax

At Jon Essam & Co Ltd Chartered Accountants we can help with every aspect of your Tax Return including:-

  • Complete your tax return
  • Calculate what your tax liability will be
  • File the return online
  • Or simply advise you on amounts to pay, and when they are due

We can give you an up-front highly competitive quote for our services for any aspect of completing your tax returns.

Please call us on 01832 730280 to arrange help or seek advice on completion of your tax returns.

Jon Essam and Co Ltd are a Xero online accounting Certified Advisor

Twitter      Facebook

please click on the above icons to visit our Twitter and Facebook pages